Feb./March/April Edition Willow and Sage by Stampington
Tamanu oil is derived from the Tamanu tree, which originates in the Polynesian islands, tropical Southeast Asia, south India, and the tropical African Coast. With antioxidants, antibacterial, anti-inch, and healing properties, it has been used for skin care as well as hair care. The smell is slightly sweet and someone nutty, the color is greenish-yellow, and the shelf life is normally two years, depending on how it’s stored. Here are eight ways this oil benefits your overall health.
- Treats Acne by reducing bacterial growth.
- Soothes dry skin by moisturizing and adding antioxidants.
- Smooths wrinkles with fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Heals wounds, cuts, and abrasions with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks thanks to the cell regenerating and renewal characteristics.
- Treats ingrown hairs with antibacterial property.
- Fights scalp irregularities and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Restores hair health and shine…
View original post 51 more words